Children and young people with disabilities

Support, assessments and social services

We can help children and young people with disabilities get

  • access to services
  • their needs assessed
  • help with behaviour or sleep issues.

To get help from us please contact Social Care Direct.

We also run respite, befriending and social support services for children from birth to school leaving age. You can search for local disability services below.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.