View or comment on traffic orders
Current traffic order proposals
Traffic orders help manage traffic flow, speed limits and where you can park. Find out about current proposals below. You can keep up to date with changes in your street by signing up for alerts from Tell Me Scotland.
- RSO/17/16 Broomhouse Crescent - until 13 October 2017
- TRO/17/29- Introduction of 24hr waiting restrictions - until 13 October 2017
- RSO/17/13 Leith Street, Calton Road, Greenside Row, Waterloo Place - until 31 October 2017
- TRO/17/23-CPZ Bin locations, Various locations - until 27 October 2017
- TRO/17/35-Introduce waiting restrictions and redefine loading prohibition, Duddingston Road and St Anthony Lane/Street - until 27 October 2017
- TRO/17/38- amend various waiting restrictions, Various locations - until 27 October 2017
- TRO/17/40-Extentions of waiting restrictions, McDowall Road and Mount Vernon Road - until 27 October 2017
- TRO/17/42- introduce and amend waiting restrictions, various locations - until 27 October 2017
- TRO/17/58C Braid Hills - until 3 November 2017
- TRO/17/72 Frogston Road - until 3 November 2017
- TRO/17/19 Bus Bay Queensferry - until 11 November 2017
- TRO/17/74 Disabled Bays - until 11 November 2017
- TRO/17/59- Introduce 24 hour waiting restrictions, Various locations - until 11 November 2017
- TRO/17/67-Introduce 24 hour waiting restrictions, Brunstane Road South & Viewforth - until 11 November 2017
Commenting and objecting
If you would like to comment on or object to an above order, please contact us, by email or post, using the details below.
- order title
- order number
- your full name and address.