Reserve a library book, CD or DVD
You can reserve books, CDs or DVDs and arrange to pick them up at the library most convenient to you.
- Login to the library catalogue. You need your library card number and 4 digit PIN. If you don't know your PIN, contact your local library.
- Search the library catalogue for the title you want to borrow
- Once you've found it, click on the 'Reserve' button
- Choose which library you'd like to pick up your reservation from.
- When your reservation is ready for collection we'll email you.
You can also reserve items on the library app, by email, telephone or in person at any library.