Reserve a library book, CD or DVD
To borrow a book, CD or DVD that is held at a different library from the one you normally use, or is out on loan to someone else, ask for the item to be reserved for you to collect from your local library.
- Login to the library catalogue. You need your library card number and 4 digit PIN. If you don't know your PIN ask next time you are in the library
- Search the library catalogue for the title you want to borrow
- Once you've found it, click on the 'Reserve' button
- Choose which library you'd like to pick up your reservation from.
- When your reservation is ready for collection we'll email you.
You can also reserve items on the library app, by email, telephone or in person at any library.