Support for people with disabilities
- Local Area Co-ordination (selected)
- My Connect, Pool My Budget
Local Area Co-ordination
If you are over 16, and have a mild to moderate physical or learning disability or acquired brain injury, we can offer time limited advice and support for you to
- use transport independently
- make plans for the future
- keep up with friends and get to know people locally
- find out about suitable resources
- look into further education that may help you get work, full-time, part-time, paid or voluntary
- use leisure services.
We can also provide support to your family or carers.
You can download the Local Area Co-ordination leaflet with contact details and a referral form below.
If you require ongoing care and support, please contact Social Care Direct to request an assessment or contact Local Area Co-ordination if you are looking for advice.