Local Area Co-ordination
Support for people with disabilities
If you are over 16, and have a mild to moderate physical or learning disability or acquired brain injury, we can offer advice and support for you to
- use transport independently
- make plans for the future
- keep up with friends and get to know people locally
- find out about suitable resources
- look into further education that may help you get work, full-time, part-time, paid or voluntary
- use leisure services.
We can also provide support to your family or carers.
If you need care and support, contact Social Care Direct to ask for advice or to assess your needs.