Buy resources for your school or nursery
You can buy a wide range of educational publications from us, such as
- Teen Titles, our popular teenage book review magazine
- the Literacy Rich Edinburgh P1 and P2 Phonics Programmes
- the Creating Confident Kids emotional literacy programme
- Gaelic publications including Gaelic Nursery Language Links
- early years resources for literacy, numeracy and health and wellbeing
- primary and secondary packs for subjects including art, science and English.
Alex and Charlie
Alex and Charlie is a story written by seven young people to challenge gender stereotypes. The illustrated storybook is a great resource for tackling this issue in nurseries and primary schools. The accompanying teachers’ activity pack contains three learning activities with illustrated worksheets.
- Alex and Charlie storybook £8.99
- Alex and Charlie teachers’ activity pack £7.50
- Package of two storybooks and one teachers’ activity pack £21
How to order
You can place an order by phone, email, post or fax. There are discounts if you are buying five or more copies. We will send an invoice, so there is no need to pay in advance. For more details, please phone or email us or see the catalogue.
Postage charges may apply to heavier parcels or for those going outside the UK. We will let you know if this is the case.