Child poverty resources
One in five: Raising awareness of child poverty in Edinburgh is a programme of work in schools and services working with children and young people that
- raises awareness of poverty and how it affects children and young people
- explores the cost of the school day
- examines the stigma of poverty.
We recommend that you take part in our training. Contact us for details and to learn more about the 1 in 5 programme
Our resources help schools and services to
- support families who are experiencing poverty
- combat the stigma of poverty
- embed values that ensure pupils get equal opportunities.