View or comment on traffic orders
Current traffic order proposals
Traffic orders help manage traffic flow, speed limits and where you can park. Find out about current proposals below. You can keep up to date with changes in your street by signing up for alerts from Tell Me Scotland.
- TRO/17/34 - Proposed amendments to waiting restrictions and various parking places, various locations - until 2 February 2018
- TRO/17/62 - Proposed amendments to waiting restrictions, various locations - until 2 February 2018
- TRO/17/99 - Proposed amendments, introductions and removals of disabled parking places, various locations - until 2 February 2018
- TRO/17/73 - Dumbiedykes Area - introduce restricted parking zone - until 16 February 2018
- TRO/18/05 - Charlotte Square - amend the commencement date of an order affecting the parking restrictions on this road - until 16 February 2018
- TRO/17/79 – Chesser Ave Area (Cycle 7841/59244 or SW Area 4009/50253) - until 23 February 2018
- TRO/17/93 – Cramond Area (NW 4009/50251) - until 23 February 2018
- TRO/17/101 – West Crosscauseway (7843/59287 as per previous VO 16/44) - until 2 March 2018
- RSO/18/01 - West Crosscauseway - until 2 March 2018
Please contact us by email or post using the details below if you would like to comment on or object to an above order.
- order title
- order number
- your full name and address.