View or comment on traffic orders
Current traffic order proposals
Traffic orders help manage traffic flow, speed limits and where you can park. Find out about current proposals below. You can keep up to date with changes in your street by signing up for alerts from Tell Me Scotland.
- PO/18/02 - Baileyfield Crescent, Edinburgh - 13 May 2018
- TRO/17/91 - City centre west to east cycle link and street improvements plan
- RSO/18/05 - City centre west to east cycle link and street improvements plan
- Download RSO/18/02 Lochend Close Redetermination
- TRO/18/17 - Dewar Place Lane amend waiting restrictions 14 May 2018
Please contact us by email or post using the details below if you would like to comment on or object to an above order.
- order title
- order number
- your full name and address.