More than 5,000 people put forward their views in a major public consultation aimed at shaping how Scotland’s Capital looks, feels and functions for generations to come.
Lord Provost Frank Ross was joined today by the First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon for a ceremony at the Stone of Remembrance.
The City of Edinburgh Council will join partner organisations in four Talk Money events held across the city to share tips and advice for managing money.
Edinburgh continues to be the most prosperous UK city outside London according to new report produced by the City of Edinburgh Council.
The weather may have taken a mild turn, but the City of Edinburgh Council is gearing up for whatever the winter has to throw at the Capital over the coming months.
Council news blog
- Edinburgh’s Christmas 2017 boosted Scotland’s capital city generating £113.2m in economic impact.
- Thousands line Royal Mile for Remembrance Day
- Transport Convener and Vice Convener report back on London fact-finding visit
- Council becomes the 250th organisation in Scotland to support a Tobacco-free Generation
- First look at designs for King's Theatre refurb campaign