Renew and extend your library loans
Use your library card number and 4 digit PIN to log in to your library account and renew your loans.
If you don't have a 4 digit PIN (Personal Identification Number), ask for one next time you are in the library.
You can also renew items
- using the the library app
- by phone
- by email
- in person at any library. Please have your library card with you.
Hire charges apply for renewing DVDs, CDs and audiobooks. There are no hire charges for audiobooks downloaded via Library2go.
If you are having trouble renewing your items online this may be because
- they would incur a fine of more than £1 per item
- the item has been requested by another user
- the renewal limit, 3 times, has been reached
- your membership is coming up for renewal.