Renew your library loans
Renew your library books, CDs and DVDs
Use your library card number and 4 digit PIN to log in to your library account and renew your loans.
If you've forgotten your 4 digit PIN (Personal Identification Number), you can reset it online or enquire next time you're in the library.
You can also renew items
- using the library app
- by phone
- by email
- in person at any library.
Hire charges apply for renewing DVDs, CDs and audiobooks. There are no hire charges for downloadable audiobooks.
If you are having trouble renewing your items online this may be because
- they would incur a fine of more than £1 per item
- the item has been requested by another user
- the renewal limit, 3 times, has been reached
- your membership is coming up for renewal.