Move into your own home

Housing with support

We can help you find somewhere to live where you can get support to live independently. This could be in

  • a flat on your own or with a flatmate
  • a house sharing with others
  • the home of a Shared Lives Carer.

If you are interested in moving into your own home we will arrange for a social worker to visit you and find out about your needs.

Contact Social Care Direct to ask for an assessment.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.