Edinburgh Bus Station
Edinburgh Bus Station location and facilities
Edinburgh Bus Station is on Elder Street in the centre of Edinburgh. You can see its location on the map below.
View Edinburgh Bus Station in a larger map
The station is open
- Monday - Thursday and Sunday 4.30am-12am
- Friday and Saturday 4.30am-12.30am
The CityLink ticket hall is open
- Monday- Saturday 6.30am-7.45pm
- Sunday 8am-8pm
Tickets for other services can usually be bought on the bus.
The station features
- toilets - 30p charge, open 4:30am-12am
- disabled toilets - accessible via RADAR key during station hours
- baby changing facilities - contact a member of staff to access
- luggage lockers - (can hold multiple bags) £5 small, £6.50 medium, £8 large for each 12 hour period
- Limited extra large luggage lockers are availble for £8 and £10 for each 12 hour period
- an ATM
- WH Smith convenience shop
- a coffee shop
- cycle racks
- vending machines.
Items of lost property are held for up to 59 days and can be reclaimed from security staff. Items found on buses and coaches are held by the bus company.
For any general enquiries including operator, new service or parking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.