Edinburgh Bus Station
Edinburgh Bus Station location and facilities
Edinburgh Bus Station is located on Elder Street in the centre of Edinburgh. You can see its location on the map below.
View Edinburgh Bus Station in a larger map
The station is open
- Monday - Thursday and Sunday 4.30am-12am
- Friday and Saturday 4.30am-12.30am
The CityLink ticket hall is open
- Monday- Saturday 6.30am-7.45pm
- Sunday 8am-8pm
Tickets for other services can usually be bought on the bus.
The station features the following facilities
- Toilets - 30p charge, open 4:30am-12am
- Disabled toilets - accessible via RADAR key , Station hours
- Baby changing facilities - Contact a member of staff to access
- Luggage lockers - £5-10 depending on size and time (can hold multiple bags)
- WH Smith convenience shop
- Coffee shop
- Cycle racks
- Vending machines
Items of lost property are held for up to 59 days and can be reclaimed from security staff. Items found on buses and coaches are held by the operator.
For any general enquiries including operator, new service or parking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org