Edinburgh Bus Station
Edinburgh Bus Station location and facilities
Edinburgh Bus Station is located on Elder Street in the centre of Edinburgh. You can see its location on the map below.
View Edinburgh Bus Station in a larger map
The station is open
- Monday - Thursday and Sunday 4.30am-12am
- Friday and Saturday 4.30am-12.30am
The CityLink ticket hall is open
- Monday- Saturday 6.30am-7.45pm
- Sunday 8am-8pm
Tickets for other services can usually be bought on the bus.
The station features the following facilities
- Toilets - 30p charge, open 6am-12am
- Disabled toilets - accessible via RADAR key or contacting member of staff, open 6am-12am
- Baby changing facilities - Contact a member of staff to access
- Luggage lockers - £3-10 depending on size and time, open 6am-12am
- WH Smith convenience shop
- Coffee shop
- Cycle racks
- Secure bike lockers (£3 per day, £30 per month or £300 per year)
- Vending machines
Items of lost property are held for up to 59 days and can be reclaimed from security staff. Items found on buses and coaches are held by the operator.
For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org