Support for people with disabilities

Local Area Co-ordination

If you are over 16, and have a mild to moderate physical or learning disability or acquired brain injury, we can help you to

  • use transport on your own
  • make plans 
  • keep up with friends and get to know people
  • look into education that may help you get work
  • use leisure services.

Download the referral form (DOCX) and send it to us at the details below.

We can also support your family or carers.

If you need ongoing care and support, contact Social Care Direct.

If you need advice, contact Local Area Co-ordination.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • The City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.