Find a home

Apply for housing

If you are looking for a Council or Housing Association home in Edinburgh, you will need to fill out an EdIndex form.  EdIndex is a partnership between the Council and 20 Housing Associations in Edinburgh.  You only need to complete one form.

You can download the Edinex form below to print and post or you can contact the EdIndex Team and they will send you a form out.
0131 529 5080

Pick a form up at your Council neighbourhood office or from any of the EdIndex landlords.

Once we have your form we will send you a letter with your unique EdIndex reference number and we will tell you what to do next.

Do you have any comments about this page?

Help us improve

  • City of Edinburgh Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.