Waste water and effluent analysis
Domestic and industrial waste water testing
We test domestic and industrial waste water, effluents and tip leachates for a range of parameters for process control, disposal and to assess compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements.
Contact us using the details below for a free, no-obligation quote, giving
- your name
- your contact details
- a brief description of your requirements.
We are able to provide the following tests routinely
- BOD and COD
- toxic metals including lead, cadmium and mercury
- suspended oils
- solvents and Volatile hydrocarbons
- red list compounds
- mineral oils
- flash point
- ammonia and oxides of nitrogen.
- chemical and microbiological tests for water source identifcation.
The composition of sludges and solid waste can also be determined.
Edinburgh Scientific Services is accredited by UKAS .
We hold UKAS accreditation (Laboratory No 1005) for water and effluent testing.
Our current scope of accredited activities is specified on the UKAS website.