Testing and analysis services
Laboratory testing and scientific services
Edinburgh Scientific Services provide a wide range of laboratory testing and scientific advisory services, for business and the public.
We provide scientific advice, consultancy and an investigation and testing service for
- agricultural materials, fertilisers and feed stuffs
- air quality
- asbestos identification, air tests and building surveys
- consumer products, including toys
- contaminated land
- DNA analysis
- genetically modified organisms / food allergens
- Legionella management and risk assessment
- radiation monitoring
- water quality assessment , including drinking water, bathing waters and effluent.
Contact us using the details below for a free, no-obligation quote, giving
- your name
- your contact details
- a brief description of your requirements.
Edinburgh Scientific Services' work meets the requirements of the international standards ISO 17025 and ISO 17020.
We hold UKAS accreditation for testing (Laboratory No 1005) and Inspection (Inspection body 218). Our current scope of accredited activities are specified on the UKAS website.