Services offered at Mortonhall Crematorium
Find out about the services we offer at Mortonhall Crematorium.
The main chapel is the largest chapel in the east of Scotland. It accommodates for 360, 310 seated and 50 standing with space for more at the entrance where speakers relay the service. We can reduce the chapel in size for intimate gatherings. TV screens allow a photographic tribute for your loved one. We can provide an organ and organist.
The pentland chapel accommodates for 80, 60 seated and 20 standing with space for more at the entrance with speakers to relay the service outside. TV screens allow a photographic tribute for your loved one. We can provide an organ and organist.
At Mortonhall Crematorium we also offer
- an automatic defibrillator
- disabled parking outside the chapels and a car park within the grounds
- a password-protected live webcast
- an accessible public toilet in the waiting room and crematorium office
- an induction deaf aid loop in both chapels for those with impaired hearing
- a removable pew for wheelchairs in both chapels and a wheelchair
- music from a state of the art system with access to an online library.
We offer different types of memorials at Mortonhall
- Book of remembrance
- Baby book of remembrance
- Memorial walkway plaques
Mortonhall Crematorium aims to provide the highest possible standard of care. Your views are important in helping us improve our service. We would be grateful if you took a few minutes to fill in our customer survey.