Work on building the tram route in the Ocean Terminal area (Ocean Drive) began Spring 2020. See estimated timelines of when work will be finished in this area.
This area is seperated into smaller sections of work. These are:
- Tower Street to Constitution Place
- Casino acess road area
- Ocean Drive at Stevedore Place
- Tower Place to Rennie's Isle
- Rennie's Isle to Ocean Terminal
- Ocean Terminal
Both SFN and MUS will carry out works in this section. To accommodate works and facilitate public realm works we are also required to remove approximately 20 metres of the wall at the corner of the Tradewinds development. This area of land will be attained under the Edinburgh Tram (Line One) Act 2006 to facilitate the Trams to Newhaven route.
- Detailed traffic management drawings for the area are available to download (PDF).
- Download the Stevedore Place traffic management plan which outlines footway arrangements (PDF).
- View Ocean Drive at Stevedore Place traffic management arrangements (PDF).
- You can view the Ocean Terminal traffic management arrangements.