Totalmobile app - how to sign-up
Guidance updated on 19 June 2020
The Coronavirus pandemic has highlighted how important it is for us to be able to communicate quickly and directly with all colleagues and this means we need to introduce new ways of communicating.
Totalmobile provides the Council with the ability to communicate important information to frontline employees through an app on their personal mobile device. We'll send you things that may affect you or that you might be interested in, such as:
- leave and pay information, for example, pay award communications
- myRewards, such as Ride to Work details, pension updates, special discount offers and benefits
- wellbeing initiatives, colleague networks, achievement awards, and general communications.
How to download and install Totalmobile
- Before you download Totalmobile, you must complete your preferences on the 'Employees details form', and opt in to receive general communications. This allows us to verify your email address once you register.
- Download the App from the Apple, Android or Windows App store.
- Read the relevant set-up guidance for your device:
- You must use your Employee number as your Username when you sign-up. (Your employee number is shown in the 'Reference No.' box on your payslip.)
Please contact Human Resources by email at [email protected] if you have any questions about Totalmobile only.