Pay a roadworks penalty notice

You can complete this form without registering or signing in. You will receive an email receipt after you submit the form.

Use this form to pay roadworks penalty notices, such as fines for unauthorised roadworks, scaffolding and skips.

Do not use this form to pay a parking ticket. Use our pay a parking ticket form instead.