Analysing air quality
We can carry out a range of air quality investigations in homes, workplaces, including boiler houses and in outdoor and open air locations.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote, giving your name, contact details and a brief description of your requirements.
We have particular expertise in assessing
- workplaces - monitoring dust levels, organic solvents, particulate matter and heavy metals
- environment - monitoring emissions such as nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, lead, sulphur dioxide and volatile organic compounds
- homes - monitoring for carbon monoxide and nuisance odours
- landfill gases - monitoring for methane, oxygen and carbon dioxide
- boiler houses - monitoring for sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide and dust levels.
Find more information about pollution.
Edinburgh scientific services
Business hours Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pmAddress: 4 Marine Esplanade,