Step 1 - register
Step 3 – help
For issues check our help page or contact
Street lighting emergencies
Examples emergency issues include
- missing panels
- exposed wiring
- hanging light covers
- a burning or smoking light
- lamp posts damaged by a road traffic accident
- anything liable to cause harm or damage to a person or property.
If the problem is a threat to safety or more than five consecutive lights dark in one area please use our emergency contact number
- 0800 23 23 23 Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 3.40pm
- 0131 200 2000 weekdays 5pm to 8am and weekends.