Council home repair request

You can complete this form without registering or signing in. You will receive an email receipt after you submit the form.

Your property

  • Your Property Reference (UPRN) can be found on your Tenancy Agreement. If you are unsure what your Property Reference is, please contact your Housing Officer or Repairs Direct on: 0131 200 2345.

  • 2. Property address Required