Services to help you keep your home, live well and independently.
- Housing support services
- People aged 16 and over transitioning out of homelessness to longer term accommodation or are at risk of becoming homeless
- If you are aged between 18 and 25 and are either homeless or at risk of becoming homeless Link Living have a variety of services specifically aimed at supporting you
- Care and Repair Edinburgh have a range of services (including affordable repairs and home adaptations) designed to make it easier for older residents to continue to live independently
Money benefits and advice
- We provide mediation for neighbourly and family disputes through our Family and Household Support Service
- Cyrenians have specific mediation services for those aged under 24 years
- Sacro provide community mediation services in Edinburgh for a range of issues (including noise).
- Home energy Scotland offer free, impartial advice on energy saving, keeping warm at home, renewable energy, greener travel and cutting water waste
- Private housing help and advice
- Types of private tenancies
- How to complain about a Private Landlord
- If you are at risk of losing your private tenancy
Help and support is available for all those suffering abuse by a partner, ex-partner or any member of the household.
- Scheme of Assistance for repairing and maintaining common areas of a building