Services to help you keep your home, live well and independently.
- Housing support services
- People aged 16 and over transitioning out of homelessness to longer term accommodation or are at risk of becoming homeless
- If you are aged between 18 and 25 and are either homeless or at risk of becoming homeless Link Living have a variety of services specifically aimed at supporting you
- Care and Repair Edinburgh have a range of services (including affordable repairs and home adaptations) designed to make it easier for older residents to continue to live independently
Money benefits and advice
- We provide mediation for neighbourly and family disputes through our Family and Household Support Service
- Cyrenians have specific mediation services for those aged under 24 years
- Sacro provide community mediation services in Edinburgh for a range of issues (including noise).
- Home energy Scotland offer free, impartial advice on energy saving, keeping warm at home, renewable energy, greener travel and cutting water waste
Help and support is available for all those suffering abuse by a partner, ex-partner or any member of the household.
- Scheme of Assistance for repairing and maintaining common areas of a building