Online forms: Set up a direct debit to pay your Council Tax or Non-Domestic Rates
To complete this 2 page form you will need your bank or building society account sort code and account number, your Council Tax or Non-Domestic Rates account number as well as the address of the relevant property and an email address.
This form when completed will constitute an instruction to your bank or building society to pay by Direct Debit. The Council's Originator's Identification Number (OIN) for this purpose is 916371.
After submitting this form you will receive an email receipt with a web reference number.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that take part in the Direct Debit Scheme. The efficiency and security of the Scheme is monitored and protected by your own Bank or Building Society.
- If the amount(s) to be paid or the payment dates change, the Council will notify you within 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or otherwise agreed.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the Council or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the Council asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to your bank or building society. Please also send a copy of the letter to the Council.
- The information on this form will timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity. Please take care if you are using a public computer - don't leave the computer unattended with sensitive information on the screen