To renew your permit you need to provide
- Your address
- Your current permit number - this is printed on your permit and your reminder letter
- Your Council Tax number - this is found on your Council Tax bill and will end in '14' or '15'
- Which zone or priority parking area you live in - you can check this on our parking zone map or your existing permit
- If your vehicle was registered before 1 March 2001 you will require your engine size (CC). For vehicles registered after 1 March 2001 your CO2 emissions (g/km) are required. You can find this by visiting the DVLA website. Please use engine size if the vehicle is a van
- If this is the 1st or 2nd permit for your household. 2nd permits incur an additional 25% charge
- The price of your permit. You can work this out before starting this application form by checking our parking permit prices page. As prices changed on 20 April 2015, your new permit price may be different from your existing one.
Your application should be made at least 7 working days in advance of the date for which the permit is required. Your permit will be issued to you by post. Your vehicle cannot be parked in a permit place unless a valid permit is clearly displayed.
If you have a Blue Badge then we presently can't accept renewals using this form. Please complete a residents parking permit application form instead.
If you require assistance with your application please call the Permit Section on 0131 469 3203.