To renew your permit you need to provide
- Your address
- Your current permit number - this is printed on your permit and your reminder letter
- Your Council Tax number - this is found on your Council Tax bill and will end in '14' or '15'
- Which zone or priority parking area you live in - you can check this on our parking zone map or your existing permit
- If your vehicle was registered before 1 March 2001 you will require your engine size (CC). For vehicles registered after 1 March 2001 your CO2 emissions (g/km) are required. You can find this by visiting the DVLA website. Please use engine size if the vehicle is a van
- If this is the 1st or 2nd permit for your household. 2nd permits incur an additional 25% charge
- The price of your permit. You can work this out before starting this application form by checking our parking permit prices page. As prices changed on 7 April 2014, your new permit price may be different from your existing one.
Your application should be made at least 7 working days in advance of the date for which the permit is required. Your permit will be issued to you by post. Your vehicle cannot be parked in a permit place unless a valid permit is clearly displayed.
If you have a Blue Badge then we presently can't accept renewals using this form. Please complete a residents parking permit application form instead.
If you require assistance with your application please call the Permit Section on 0131 469 3203.