Applications for registration, postal and proxy voting
Apply for a postal or proxy vote on the Lothian Valuation Joint Board website.
Applications to be included on the register of electors or for postal or proxy votes must reach the
Electoral Registration Officer
17a South Gyle Crescent
by the dates given below.
If you are unable to sign this form or require a paper copy sent to yourself, please contact your Electoral Registration Officer.
Telephone: 0131 344 2500.
- register to vote - Monday 18 April 2022
- new postal vote applications, including proxies applying to vote by post - 5pm on Tuesday 19 April 2022
- to cancel or alter postal and proxy votes, or to change from postal to proxy voting - 5pm on Tuesday 19 April 2022
- new proxy vote applications - 5pm on Tuesday 26 April 2022
- to vote by proxy, after 5pm on Tuesday 26 April 2022, on the grounds of a medical emergency or where you learn you cannot go to the polling station because of work service reasons - 5pm on Thursday 5 May 2022
- replacement postal vote pack - 10pm on Thursday 5 May 2022.