Edinburgh Choices - North Edinburgh Dementia Care
|Name||North Edinburgh Dementia Care|
In our purpose built safe and homely setting The Seagrove Centre, we provide day care activities, and support, for people who have dementia living in and around EH7.We offer support to their carers too.
By attending Seagrove, and taking part in the activities, our members are helped to stay well and active. This allows them to live in their own homes for as long as possible, reducing the need for them to move into a care home.
Our ethos is to provide a nurturing service which encourages our members to develop their full potential by recognizing individual needs and celebrating personal strengths. This sounds a bit complex but it really means we will meet your needs by:-
• Listening and recording your personal wishes from the service.
• Providing a variety of fun activities and support to meet these wishes here at Seagrove.
• And by reviewing these with you from time to time
• Providing support and respite to your carers
• Making sure we deliver the high quality service you want, with an inspired and well trained staff.
All while giving you best value for money.
|Support for||People aged 65 years and over, People with dementia or memory loss|
|Accessibility||Purpose built centre all on the ground floor. Wheel chair accessible.|
|What to do next||
Contact the centre directly, by phone or email for further information or visit our website.
|Address||The Seagrove Centre ,13 Fleming Place, Edinburgh|
|Phone||0131 553 7147|
|Area served||North east|