To enable us to continue to support the most vulnerable members of society at a time of significantly reduced resources due to the coronavirus outbreak five Council Resilience Centres (CRCs) have been established and will be open only for people who require access to emergency assistance with
- urgent homelessness
- urgent cash payments
- harassment cases where imminent and real threat exists.
The CRC’s are located at the following locations:
- North East locality office, 101 Niddrie Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH16 4DS
- North West locality office, 8 West Pilton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH4 4DP
- South East locality office, 40 Captain's Road, Edinburgh, EH17 8QF
- South West locality office, 10 Westside Plaza, Edinburgh, EH14 2ST
- Criminal Justice / Social Work Centre, Newkirkgate Shopping Centre Units C&D, Newkirkgate Shopping Centre, Edinburgh EH6 6AD
All the centres are open 10am to 4pm, with the exception of Craigmillar which is open 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4pm Friday.
Alternatively, phone the Homelessness and Housing Support team 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 3.40 on Friday on
0131 529 7125
Phone our out of hours service on
0131 200 2000
or the freephone number
0800 032 5968.