Transport, parking and roads - Coronavirus advice

Road occupation permits


  • skips
  • scaffolding
  • road openings
  • tables and chairs

the Scottish Government’s current advice is that only essential work should be carried out. If you need a permit so you can do essential work, please email [email protected]. For tables and chairs permits email [email protected] 

Waverley Court is closed to the public and we can’t accept paper applications or cash / cheque payments. We’ll also not accept card payments over the phone. Instead, we’ll send you an invoice.