3.5T Driver - Doree Bonner - 18044
Contract: Permanent/Full time, Salary: From £10 per hour, dependent on experience, Closing Date: Ongoing recruitment
Doree Bonner is a leading removals and storage company in the UK. We have been moving people locally, nationally and internationally for more than a century. We pride ourselves on our customer service record and that is why we are the chosen Removals Partner for a number of international companies who use us to relocate their staff, whether it be within the UK or around the world. We are British Association of Removers registered.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary (overtime paid on Sundays). Benefits include full uniform, safety equipment, auto enrolment pension with employer contributions.
What might a day in this role look like?
Positions are available for experienced drivers to work from our Edinburgh branch, working as part of a customer facing team where you will be responsible for packing, loading and unloading household effects into customers’ homes.
What will I learn?
- Loading and offloading goods
- Packaging, wrapping, carrying and moving of cartons and items of furniture
- Removal preparation and execution
- Vehicle checks
- Customer service.
What qualifications/skills are required?
- Right to work in the UK
- Full driving licence - no DD/DR/DG endorsements
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths grade C or above
- Resident in the UK for at least three years
- Have a good level of fitness to carry out removal work
- Be able to speak excellent English.