Business Development and Sales Assistant - Private House Stays - 18003
Contract: Fixed term - 12 months, Salary: National Minimum Wage for first three months. After probationary period will increase to Real Living Wage, Closing Date: Thursday 15 December
Private House Stays Limited was founded in 2010. Unique in our mission to educate clients in how to generate commission-free bookings via an embeddable widget, we also drive business to them via our award-winning website. PHS covers the whole of Scotland, listing over 4000 attractions and experiences. Our vision is to represent 25 properties in each area of Scotland, a mix of self-catering, B&B, inns, hotels, and glamping.
Working in a small team, the role will be home working.
What might a day in this role look like?
You will be responsible for identifying prospective new clients, organising Zoom meetings, demonstrating how our website and booking software works and closing deals. Please look at our website https://www.privatehousestays.com and example of booking software http://www.valleyviewhouse.co.uk/book.html.
What will I learn?
- Full training and support will be provided
- Soft skills (e.g. communication, teamwork, problem solving, etc).
What qualifications/skills are required?
- A Business and Administration qualification would be useful
- Must be computer literate able to use Excel
- Good telephone skills and building relationships
- Confidence is a must as your role will be to bring us new business.
We welcome applications from candidates with barriers to employment.