Office Administrator - RoslinCT - 17889
Contract: Permanent, Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum, Closing Date: This position will close when a suitable candidate is found
RoslinCT is a world-leading cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organisation creating cutting-edge therapies that change people’s lives. Collaborative, dedicated and talented people are at the backbone of our culture, working both autonomously and in driven teams to make life-changing products utilising ground-breaking science.
You will be a key member of our Office Admin team and will support operations, including receptionist duties, across our three facilities at the Edinburgh BioQuarter including the brand new BioCube facility. The BioQuarter acts as a hub for Scottish Life Science with close links to the University and the Royal Infirmary.
What might a day in this role look like?
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- General office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving.
- General reception duties including answering phones, performing a concierge function, meeting and greeting visitors as the face of the company and directing visitors appropriately.
- Maintaining good office practices and maintaining and updating filing and archiving systems.
- Ordering and maintaining office supply stock levels.
- Organising meetings, conferences and associated catering.
- Booking attendance at conferences, as well as travel and accommodation.
- Serving as point of contact for communication with our IT support company.
- Organising relevant inductions, training sessions and access passes for new employees.
- Assisting our teams with various administrative tasks as and when required.
What will I learn?
Career Progression and Training Opportunities are provided for all of our staff to help you achieve your goals and grow professionally and personally.
What qualifications/skills are required?
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience working in administration including general office responsibilities.
- Receptionist experience would be desirable, however is not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining strong organisational skills.
- Reliability with a business-like and discrete attitude to the work involved.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office with excellent typing skills.
- Capability to represent the company professionally when dealing with suppliers or clients.