Office Administrator - Prestonfield Golf Club - 17728
Contract: Permanent, Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications, Closing Date: Wednesday 15 December.
Prestonfield Golf Club, 6 Priestfield Road North, Edinburgh, EH16 5HS.
Office job working for manager and first point of contact for member’s enquiries.
What might a day in this role look like?
Main duty is that of Member’s Secretary – processing payments, renewals, new memberships and all member’s correspondence. Answering phones, answering member’s questions in person or via email. Hours would initially be 9 am - 1 pm Monday to Friday, then full time from March/April would be 9 am - 4 pm. However, there is some flexibility.
What will I learn?
- Soft skills (e.g. communication, ability to set priorities, problem solving, electronic filing, etc)
- How to communicate with a diverse group of members.
What qualifications/skills are required?
- Two years’ experience in an administrator role in an office environment
- Excellent organisation skills and able to promote and protect the club’s professional reputation
- Proficient IT skills, competent in the use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- A knowledge of the golf software Intelligent Golf would be an advantage.