Housekeeping Room Attendant - YOTEL Edinburgh - 17679
Contract: Permanent, Salary: £10.00 per hour, Closing Date: Ongoing recruitment
YOTEL Edinburgh, 68-73 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4NA.
Working in a team and required to clean hotel bedrooms and public area spaces. Full time and part time contracts available. Weekly guaranteed hours on offer from 18 to 40.
What might a day in this role look like?
Duties that will be carried out are as follows:
- Ensure an efficient and excellent experience for our Guests.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Be responsible for the consistent delivery of the effective cleaning of rooms and any other areas required.
- Meet individual targets as set by Head Housekeeper and Supervisors.
- Work in a safe and tidy fashion.
- Follow all training and instruction on the safe use of chemicals in the department.
- Ensure that your trolley and storage areas are left neat, well stocked and clean and tidy at the end of the shift.
- Assist with teamwork by assisting others within the department as required.
- Report any maintenance faults and health and safety issues as instructed.
- Attend staff meetings and training events when required.
- Communicate effectively with customers and other members of hotel team.
- Assist and support the development of new staff through on-the-job training.
- Carry out Guest Requests in a timely and efficient manner.
What will I learn?
Soft skills (e.g. communication, teamwork, problem solving, etc).
What qualifications/skills are required?
- Positive / reliable / enthusiastic / able to complete manual handling tasks
- Age range 18+.