Please note that over the festive period there will be no garden waste collections between 16 December 2019 and 14 January 2020.
Before you report your bin as being missed please check
- our current delays
- if your garden waste bin wasn't emptied due to sub-zero temperatures, please leave it out and do not report it here - our crews are returning to service previously frozen bins.
- your bin was on the kerbside from 6am until 10pm, your bin will not be classed as missed until after 10pm on your scheduled collection day
- you have put your bin out on the right day - check your collection day
- the lid is fully closed
- the bin wasn't tagged as having the wrong items in it
- access to the bin is not blocked by roadworks or parked cars.
Customers who use communal bins, that are shared by several homes, should not use this form. Please report a full or overflowing communal bin.
Step 1 - register with mygovscot myaccount
Step 3 – help
For issues check our help page or contact
If your bin was labelled as contaminated, it had some items that do not belong in that bin. Please remove those items and put the bin out on your next collection day.
Bags left beside bins
We don't collect rubbish left beside bins as explained in our waste and cleansing policies.