Report a full or overflowing communal bin

Step 1 - register with mygovscot myaccount

If you want to keep track of your form, you'll need to register with mygovscot myaccount. Need help with mygovscot myaccount

Step 2

Report a full or overflowing communal bin

You can use this form to report a full or overflowing communal bin that is shared between several homes.

This form should not be used to report overflowing litter bins, or bulky waste such as a mattress or sofa dumped beside bins because this is fly-tipping.

For overflowing litter bins or fly-tipping, please report using the form below.

Report fly-tipping or overflowing litter bins

Step 3 – help

For issues check our help page or email customer care.

Overflowing individual wheelie bins

We don't collect rubbish left beside individual wheelie bins, as explained in our waste and cleansing policies.