Living with cancer can cost a great deal of money. There is help available to meet those costs. We offer free and confidential benefit advice to increase your income.
What we can help with
- Identifying benefit entitlement
- Claiming the correct benefit
- Filling in forms
- Appeals for benefit decisions
- Applying for grants
There are three ways to contact us:
- call 0131 200 2360 or 0131 529 5000
- e-mail [email protected]
- pop in to 249 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1YJ.
We work with a number of partner agencies who refer to us. These include:
- Ward 1 Western General
- Wester Haven - The Cancer Information and Support Centre (Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre, 30 Harvesters Way EH14 3JF)
- St.Columba’s Hospice
- Patient Information Centre, Royal Infirmary
- Marie Curie Hospice.
Lots of information and assistance is available through Macmillan’s own Cancer Support Direct service.
Call 0808 808 0000 8am to 8pm 7 days a week.
Visit the Macmillan website at www.macmillan.org.uk.