We provide free, independent and confidential advice and representation on benefits and tax credits for people living in Edinburgh. We can help with
- filling in forms
- rent arrears
- representation at appeals
- other problems with your benefits
- getting you all the benefits you are entitled to
- appeals if you don't agree with a benefit decision.
Use independent online calculators to work out what benefits you may be entitled to.
Read Advice Now's guides if you have a dispute about
- DLA (Disability Living Allowance)
- a PIP (Personal Independence Payment) appeal
- tax credit overpayment
- a concern about an interview under caution with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
Guides that aren't listed above and are on the Advice Now website are not applicable for Scotland.