What's new on site
Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
- Councillors to scrutinise Trams to Newhaven Final Business Case ahead of March decision
- Edinburgh makes the case for UK's first 'tourist tax'
- New Queensferry High School is the tops
- Council and Scottish Futures Trust launch new affordable housing partnership for Edinburgh
- Council budget engagement enters next phase – and we want your views!
- Scotland’s largest Chinese New Year celebration will see Edinburgh painted red for the Year of the Pig
- Work begins to renew Meadowbank Sports Centre
- Overwhelming support for a tourist tax in Edinburgh
- Happy New Year!
- Edinburgh shouts ‘We Love You’ from the rooftops as it celebrates Hogmanay in sold-out spectacular style
- By-election for electoral ward 12: Leith Walk
- Edinburgh Child Protection Committee
- Defer entry to P1
- Meadowbank regeneration
- Granton waterfront regeneration
- Fountainbridge regeneration
- North Bridge refurbishment project
- Brake the Cycle
- Community centres
- Get help for a homeless person