Edinburgh Project SEARCH
Edinburgh Project SEARCH (EPS) provides employment and learning opportunities for young people with a disability.
It is a partnership between
- the City of Edinburgh Council
- NHS Lothian
- Edinburgh College
- Into Work.
- be between 16 and 29 years old
- want to secure a full time job (16+ hours)
- live within Edinburgh and the Lothians
- have a recognised disability
- be able to commit full time for one year
- be able to travel alone or learn how to do this.
What you will do
Starting in August and lasting one college year, you will
- attend every Monday to Friday
- complete three different internships
- complete five hours at the internship and two hours in the training room each day
- work towards a qualification and Project SEARCH course work
- gain skills needed for work.
A tutor and a job coach are based on site to provide classroom learning and support. Outcome results are very high with 60 to 100% moving into paid jobs.
How to apply
Download and send the filled forms from below to us by email.