Expected publication date announced for Mortonhall Crematorium report.
The following statements are from Sue Bruce, Chief Executive of the City of Edinburgh Council and Dame Elish Angiolini.
The countdown to the Commonwealth Games is now well and truly under way and there is already a buzz building in Edinburgh as we head towards the summer.
This Wednesday (April 23), Edinburgh libraries will be celebrating World Book Night 2014 in partnership with The Reading Agency by hosting free events across the Capital to champion reading in local communities.
Untitled – Firth of Forth Series by Wilhelmina Barns-Graham will go on display for the first time in A-Z: An Alphabetical Tour of Scottish Art, a free exhibition opening on 26 April.
Council news blog
- Kirkliston project gets creative with share of community funding
- Towpath cyclists encouraged to share the space and drop their pace
- Economy Convener writes about Edinburgh's resilience in today's Times
- George Street trial plans open for public comment
- School leavers 'guaranteed' internships with Lothian Buses