Three alternative options have been developed by the City of Edinburgh Council for the future of schools in the west and south west of the city.
A series of 17th Century plague victims discovered underneath a school playground have been laid to rest in Edinburgh.
The Edinburgh International Festival unveils its 2018 programme, which will welcome 2,750 artists from 31 nations to perform in Scotland’s capital city.
A business park built by the City of Edinburgh Council creating much-needed industrial units in West Edinburgh has now been fully let.
The City of Edinburgh Council has bought the former National Grid site in Granton on Edinburgh's Waterfront after an agreement was reached with National Grid on Tuesday, 13 March 2018.
Council news blog
- Dunedin Canmore marks start of work on 70 new affordable homes for rent
- Thousands of kids get set for city's first IRONKIDS event
- Glistening in gold: first pieces of the Ross Fountain make their return
- Lights out at City Chambers for WWF’s Earth Hour 2018
- Call for a construction charter to improve industry practices