Edinburgh is now just weeks away from becoming Scotland's first 20mph city as signs and lines start to go down for the final phase in a citywide rollout of calmer speeds.
New energy efficient street lights which will save the city millions, increase public safety and lead to fewer lighting faults are a step closer to being rolled out across the Capital.
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and City of Edinburgh Council announce beneficiaries of Culture Fund.
A new landscaped public space would be created in Edinburgh’s east end under revised plans going before councillors.
Giving young people the opportunity to influence decisions that affect their lives is a key theme as the City of Edinburgh Council launched their Year of Young People 2018.
Council news blog
- Trading Standards targets banned cosmetic substance as part of national drive
- Time to get really serious about young people
- Public partners reach campus-wide agreement for Edinburgh Bioquarter
- Condolences for Midlothian
- Edinburgh’s Christmas celebrates biggest ever season with 13% increase in ticket sales