People living and working in Gracemount are being asked to take part in a new approach to designing local services.
The City of Edinburgh Council has restated its commitment to a sustainable, accessible and connected future for the Capital, putting people at its heart.
An ambitious target for Edinburgh to become carbon neutral by 2030 has been set by the City of Edinburgh Council.
Following its inception in November last year, the first evidence collected by the Edinburgh Poverty Commission has been published today Monday, 13 May.
Bold proposals aiming to significantly improve air quality and health benefits for people across Edinburgh were published today (Friday, May 10).
Council news blog
- Policy change reduces impact of polluting taxis and private hire cars
- Edinburgh International Film Festival Announces 2019 Youth Programme
- First major retrospective charts work of acclaimed artist Victoria Crowe opens
- Flying our flags with pride this Friday
- Scottish bakery cafe of the year opens new store in Edinburgh city centre