The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and City of Edinburgh Council announce beneficiaries of Culture Fund.
A new landscaped public space would be created in Edinburgh’s east end under revised plans going before councillors.
Giving young people the opportunity to influence decisions that affect their lives is a key theme as the City of Edinburgh Council launched their Year of Young People 2018.
Explore Museums & Galleries Edinburgh and discover a wealth of historical hidden gems linked to Robert Burns.
The City of Edinburgh Council is set to keep the city moving throughout wintry conditions forecast this week.
Council news blog
- Trading Standards targets banned cosmetic substance as part of national drive
- Time to get really serious about young people
- Public partners reach campus-wide agreement for Edinburgh Bioquarter
- Condolences for Midlothian
- Edinburgh’s Christmas celebrates biggest ever season with 13% increase in ticket sales