Edinburgh Stair Cleaning Service
Stair cleaning service for tenants and homeowners
By joining the Edinburgh Stair Cleaning Service you'll be able to enjoy a clean stair, without any effort. We can clean your stair to a high standard and organise payment from all your neighbours.
A reliable service
We can guarantee:
- a regular, reliable and established service used by over approximately 12,000 Edinburgh residents
- an easy to use service that saves you time and effort
- a value for money service and easy ways to pay
- a flexible service with clear cleaning standards
Our standard clean
We will carry out our standard clean on every visit, which includes:
- sweeping down and disposal of dust and debris
- applying water and cleaning solution
- finishing with a clean mop rinsed with clean water
- drying with a mop
- wiping down hand rails with a damp cloth
- sweeping and mopping front and back steps
We can also carry out one-off special clean to your tenement at a competitive price.
Charges for our service
- Council tenants and owners in former Council homes - The charge for Council tenants is £4.38 per fortnight.
- Private sector tenants and home owners - We will do a standard fortnightly clean of your stair for £81.41 per flat, per year - more frequent or additional cleaning can be negotiated.
Please fill in and return by post or email the Details of Owners form to us. Once we get your form we will make contact with all owners to give them details about the service and seek their agreement. A majority of residents is required before we can start the service.
You can also text CLEAN to 60066 and we will contact you within a day to talk to you about how to join the service.