Interactive school catchments map
- Previous page
- Page 4 of 4
Step by step guide
- Enter your postcode or address and click Search.
- Select your address from the list of results.
- Select the type of school from the list on the left (for example, ND primary school)
- The catchment school details will appear underneath, along with a link to get directions to the school. The catchment area will be shown in pink on the map
- If required, click on another type of school (for example, RC primary school) to view those details
- To view school locations, click on the pin button (the third blue button) and select a type of school
If you have any questions, or if your address provides no results, contact Catchment Enquiries on 0131 469 3351 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this map does not work with Internet Explorer 6. Please try an alternative browser.
You can also download catchment maps in PDF format.