Learning publications catalogue
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page
We offer high-quality books and teaching packs for sale at cost-effective prices, as well as providing materials for our own schools and centres.
Our educational publications are produced with the needs of learners, teachers and parents foremost, using resources developed by teachers and other practitioners.
Our publications include:
- Teen Titles, our popular teenage book review magazine
- comprehensive programmes for numeracy and synthetic phonics in P1/P2
- teaching packs for a range of subjects, including art, science, English language, modern languages and citizenship
- specialist support packs covering early intervention, emotional literacy, bilingualism and other areas of education
- Gaelic publications for nursery, primary and parent-child learning (see also our Gaelic Nursery Language Links website)
Download our catalogue
See our most recent catalogue for details of our publications and prices.
Gaelic Nursery Language Links – back in print
All six books in this series are now back in print, cost £5 each. A great way for parents to learn and use simple Gaelic phrases while reading to their child at home. The titles are: Book 1 – A' Chiad Latha, Book 2 – Latha Trang, Book 3 – Air Chuairt, Book 4 – A-Staigh 's A-Muigh, Book 5 – Aig na Bùthan and Book 6 - Anns an Dùthaich.
Health and Wellbeing: Planning for learning in the Early Years
A new resource to help nursery and P1 practitioners plan the Health and Wellbeing curriculum, full of valuable guidance, planning materials and examples of good practice. The pack is supplied as a full-colour PDF document (146 pages), on a CD in a DVD case, and costs £12. The pack includes:
- progression pathways for each area of the Health and Wellbeing curriculum
- experiences and outcomes and steps to success for ten common nursery and P1 topics
- extensive examples of planning and assessment for a range of topics
- guidance on consulting and planning with children, CPD and self-evaluation
- planning and assessment materials for physical education
Literacy and Dyslexia: Identifying and meeting needs - due to popular demand, we have re-issued this resource in PDF format on a CD (in a DVD case). Copies are £12 each.
The pack (150 pages) is a comprehensive guide to identifying and meeting the needs of learners with literacy difficulties, including dyslexic learners. It includes:
- checklists for identifying needs in early years, primary and secondary
- a 28-page Diagnostic Literacy Assessment for use with individual learners
- detailed supports and strategies for early years, primary and secondary, designed for use by class and subject teachers
- 14 pages listing useful resources, including books, websites, software and hardware
- leaflets on dyslexia for parents and pupils
How to order
You can contact us by phone, e-mail, post or fax to place an order. Discounts are available if you are buying five or more copies. We will send an invoice, so there is no need to pay in advance. For more details, please phone or email us or see the catalogue.
Postage charges may apply to heavier deliveries, or deliveries outwith the UK. We will let you know if this is the case.