Equality and Rights
Edinburgh Equalities Network
- Previous page
- Page 4 of 4
The Edinburgh Equalities Network brings together the Council and our public sector partners with individuals, community groups and organisations that are interested in equality and diversity issues. Membership is free and any interested group, organisation or individual can join the Network.
The Network aims to:
- Share information about equality issues and events
- Foster good community relations
- Celebrate the diversity of Edinburgh's communities
- Promote positive attitudes within communities
- Gather information and viewpoints about the needs of minority and disadvantaged groups
- Give individuals and organisations an opportunity to be involved and to help shape plans and services.
See the download supplement for the Edinburgh Equalities Network annual reports.
There are various ways that you can be involved with NHS Lothian including patient groups, the Public Partnership Forums and Managed Clinical Networks. There are also working groups and committees that seek the involvement of patients, carers and members of the public from time to time. You can register on NHS Lothian's participation database to receive information and get involved in health issues that interest you. All NHS Lothian Board meetings are open to the public.
Corporate Governance2.1, Waverley Court, 4 East Market Street, Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
Tel: 0131 469 3632