Welcome to Benefits online
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page
Are you on a low income or claiming state benefits? With Benefits online you can:
- Start a new Housing or Council tax benefit claim. See below for what you need to fill in the form
- tell us about a change in your circumstances
- check what's happening with an online claim or change of circumstances form.
If you need help at any time then you can:
- Read the FAQ's
- e-mail us at email@example.com
- see our page How to contact us
- go to your registered social landlord eg a housing association. They may be able to offer advice and assistance on completing the form online.
To help fill in the online form you will need the following information to hand:
- money coming in - eg wage slips, benefits, savings and investments
- money going out - eg rent, childcare costs, payment towards the upkeep of a student
- information about people who live with you - eg date of birth, their relationship to you, money they have coming in or going out
- go to Benefits online now. This is a separate website run by the Council.