Air Quality Testing
Edinburgh Scientific Services can carry out a range of air quality investigations in homes, workplaces (including boiler houses) and in outdoor / open air locations.
Control of substances hazardous to health
Our control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) advisory service and risk assessments always include written reports giving interpretation of results on scientific and legislative matters.
We have particular expertise in assessing the following environments:
- Workplaces - monitoring dust levels, organic solvents, particulate matter and heavy metals
- Environment - monitoring emissions such as nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, lead, sulphur dioxide and volatile organic compounds
- Homes - monitoring for carbon monoxide and nuisance odours
- Landfill gases - monitoring for methane, oxygen and carbon dioxide
- Boiler houses - monitoring for sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide and dust levels