Supplier invoice payment queries
The Payments Unit is committed to ensuring that all our suppliers receive a first class service.
However, payments may be delayed as a result of:
- Invoices being sent to the wrong address
- Invoices that do not have an official Council purchase order number
- Invoices that have an incorrect price or incorrect quantity information
- Dissatisfaction with the goods or services that have been supplied
- A dispute with the invoice.
A disputed invoice generally contains either insufficient or inaccurate information that leads to a delay in payment.
If you have a query relating to an outstanding invoice, please have either the invoice number or the Council's purchase order number available. Or if your query is concerning a payment we have made to you, please have the BACS reference number or cheque number available when contacting us.
Please Note: The Payments Unit has a single point of contact for all enquiries. When phoning please contact 0131 529 4729 or email email@example.com